Always consult a veterinarian concerning your dog’s health.
Information on this site is meant only to inform your discussions with your veterinarian. Use an Internet search engine for additional information. Becoming as informed as possible about any condition your dog may have can be instrumental in helping your dog. However, nothing can substitute for your veterinarian’s advice. Diagnosing your dog’s health problems on your own can be dangerous, even fatal. And also ALWAYS request a Client Information Sheet and thoroughly review it, whenever your veterinarian prescribes ANY medication for your dog.
You can access the health information on this site via these links:
- Ten Tips for Keeping Your Senior Dog Healthy
- More Tips for Keeping Your Senior Dog Healthy
- Basic Health Care for Senior Dogs
- Conditions and Diseases of Senior Dogs
- Vaccination and Re-vaccination
- Rimadyl and Other Nsaids
- Financial Assistance for Pet Guardians